The conference will be held from July 17 through 21 2017 at the Cankarjev dom Cultural and Congress Centre in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Previous conferences in the series were hosted by Lyon (1990), Florence (1993), Norwich (1996), Granada (1999), Konstanz (2002), Utrecht (2005), Lund (2008), Vienna (2011) and Lisbon (2014). The purpose of the conference is to review recent advances in experimental, theoretical, and applied studies in the liquid state of matter, bringing together researchers working in the physics and chemistry of liquids as well as in several closely related fields such as soft condensed matter and biophysics. The 10th Liquid Matter Conference is an Europhysics Conference.
The conference will open Monday morning July 17 2017 and close around lunchtime on Friday July 21 2017. The conference will consist of plenary lectures and of topical symposia including keynote lectures, contributed oral presentations, and poster sessions.
- Ionic Liquids, Liquid Metals
- Water, Solutions
- Liquid Crystals
- Polymers, Polyelectrolytes, Biopolymers
- Films, Foams, Surfactants, Emulsions
- Confined Fluids, Interfacial Phenomena
- Supercooled Liquids, Glasses, Gels
- Driven Systems, Rheology, Nanofluidics
- Active Matter
- Biological and Biomimetic Fluids